Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reaching for "The Cup of Life"

A very warm “Hello” to all the readers of this blog from India! I am Kaddu – an Usui Reiki Level III Healer… and this is my very first post here. So, as you can see, I’m fumbling a little bit, as to what to write about! But, I’m sure I’ll soon get into the “flow” and will start contributing on a regular basis here!

In the meanwhile, you can feel free to check out my personal blog “miss_teerious”, which is more like a record of all the lessons I have learnt in the last 2 years – about relationships, about life, about people and their fears, and why they don’t heal! I have also penned-down some sudden insights I received, as well as some miraculous Reiki healings I experienced!

For those of you who wish to know more about Reiki & what exactly it is, you may go through my other blog “Healers’ Lounge”. I started this blog sometime last year, but then I guess I just lost the inner urge to continue it! Nevertheless, it does contain a few short posts on Reiki, which should be able to give you a fairly decent introduction to it!

But today, I want to share a few lines of this remarkably inspirational song here, which fill me with passion & courage every time I listen to them!

… when you feel the heat, the world is at your feet
No one can hold you down, if you really want it
Just steal your destiny, right from the hands of fate
Reach for the cup of life, 'Cause your name is on it
Do you really want it...

(Yes, I have been listening to Ricky Martin’s old album “Vuelve”… even though I don’t understand a single word of Spanish!) This particular song was the official song of World Cup 1998… and for good reason too!
“The Cup of Life” already has your name written on it. And it’s only up to you to reach out for it! There is simply no space for any doubts or fear! No one can stop you from achieving what you truly want… not even fate!

The only question is – “Do YOU really want it?”

Then go and get it!


No comments:

Post a Comment