Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A community blog?

A community blog???

Soon after I received my Reiki attunements, I started my blog: masterrabin.blogspot.com. Some of my favorite energy-related entries are below.

my first energy client
how I learned Reiki really works
a crystal inspired meditation
a prelude to a story


I was drawn to share them because sharing them, making my experiences “public” helped me truly own my process of transformation. It keeps some of the significant events from slipping into the nothingness of the insignificant and unremembered. The significance, the impact of energy healing on my life is preserved.

Over time, I became acquainted with a few other healers from around the globe. On various occasions they’ve left comments on my healing-related entries. Their contributions helped me grow as a healer, as a lightworker. I am grateful for their suggestions on new healing tools, new crystal configurations, books and meditations.

As this site develops into a community where healer’s share I hope it will also become a resource, a source of inspiration and a place where transformation occurs. For healers who do not have the luxury of interacting with other healers on a regular basis, this site may become a source of virtual support.

Blessings,
Rahbin

P.S. Please send Reiki or any other healing energy to this blog so that it becomes all that it can be for our community. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment